Lawn Signs Printing
Lawn Signs Printing – Stittsville, Kanata, Richmond, Ottawa. Canada Wide shipping
4mm Coroplast (Yard / lawn Signs)
More sizes available. Please contact for pricing.
Coroplast signs are durable and a great option for outdoor signage. 4mm signs are typically used as yard / lawn signs.
Real Estate Signs Printing – Stittsville, Kanata, Richmond, Ottawa. Canada Wide shipping
4mm Coroplast For Sale / Sold Signs inserts for metal frames
(Real Estate Signs for Real Estate Agents)
Please view this page built for Real Estate Signs and special pricing for Real Estate Agents in Stittsville, Kanata, Ottawa.
How Effective Are Yard Signs in Ottawa, Stittsville, Kanata?
There are a lot of factors that go into how effective yard signs are at bringing in new business. The location of the property, the affluence of the neighborhood like Ottawa, kanata, Stittsville, Richmond and even the location of the work that you’re doing (interior vs exterior) can all play a part. Even if your signs don’t always bring in a lot of business, though, they can still be useful.
For one thing, yard signs let neighbors know that there’s construction going on around the property; this can alert them to the fact that trucks and other work vehicles will be coming and going throughout the workday. The signs can also help your company project professionalism, which can improve relations with your customers and may make the customer more likely to leave a positive review on Yelp or other sites. Every little thing that improves your image can help.
Here’s some other great ideas to make the most out of your lawn signs, yard signs, bandit signs:
Try something that gets attention. This is a real bandit sign tactic. Try yellow text on a red background.
Use your logo if you’re well known in the area.
Keep the text to a minimum. Or “MINIMUM TEXT”.
The faster they’re driving, the larger the type! You can’t read fine print on a lawn sign at 60 miles per hour.
Put several yard signs in a row to give people a chance to catch up on the information they missed.
Place yard signs, bandit signs at corners with traffic lights where at least some people will have the time to read them.
Answer the most important questions, and only if necessary. Event? What date? Where? Candidate? Better make sure their name is bigger than “Vote for.”
Yard signs are great lead generators. The key is to get a lot of them in the right places. Effectively marketing with yard signs requires consistent variety. This means spread out your yard signs in more than just one or two places, being careful not to scatter them so much that they don’t register with your viewers. Check out these primary locations for your Yard Signs:
- In The Front Yard Of A Current Job Site. It’s a no-brainer, but a lot of contractors forget to do this.
- Around The Corner: Make sure customers know you’re in the area by placing your signs nearby.
- Near The Target Market: Determine your target market and canvass these areas.
- Near Competitors: Be bold and let their customers know what you’ve got to offer. Don’t be surprised if your competition
does the same.
- Large Events: Expose your business to a wide audience at large town events, fairs, concerts, sporting events, etc.
Make sure you have a great follow up system to really bring it home.
Marketing Your Roofing, Landscaping, Contractor Business With Yard Signs:
1. The best choice of material is sturdy corrugated plastic – durable and inexpensive.
2. Keep the design simple and legible – a slogan, company name and phone number. Remember that most people are driving by when they see your signs and have to take in your information in a split second.
3. Yard signs are an inexpensive way to brand your business – stay consistent with your designs and consumers will identify your business on site.
4. Yard signs are long lasting, reusable, and a one time business expense with proper care.
5. Easy to remove and store when not in use.
And lastly, make sure you choose the right sized sign. You may need an over-sized sign depending on how far away you want to impact the reader. A rule of thumb is every 1 inch of letter height provides 10 feet of readability with the best impact. For example, 3 inch tall letters will have the best impact within 30 feet. Keeping a variety of sizes is good practice.
Need Yard Signs? Simply contact us and let us do all the hard work for you (except the actual trade you do).
Full color CMYK: 1 sided (4/0), or 2 sided (4/4)
Ranges from 1 to 200
Cut to size. H Stands and grommets are optional.